TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The domain www.webarcitech.com including any web pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) (hereinafter used as “ARCITECH”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
b. Through the Website we intend to sell our services which is created by us or by our outsourced contractors.
c. Please read these conditions carefully before using our website. By using the website, the app and/ or our services you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
e.If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our Website, please mail us your query at [email protected]
ACCEPTANCE OF THE USE OF ARCITECH:
By availing any services from Arcitech, you’re acknowledging the terms and conditions provided by us. Any of these services are subject to follow these terms and conditions strictly. If you are availing services from Arcitech, that signifies the agreement with the disclaimers, terms, and conditions provided by our company. You will not utilize Arcitech’s service for any purpose which is illegal or forbidden by any terms and conditions.
CHANGE OF USE:
Arcitech reserves the right to adjust, modify or eliminate anything from the website, anytime, without any prior notice. And by accepting these terms and conditions, you’re affirming that Arcitech will neither be at risk for any Arcitech reserves the right to adjust, modify or eliminate anything from the website, anytime, without any prior notice. And by accepting these terms and conditions, you’re affirming that Arcitech will neither be at risk for any
- Individual data, for example, your name, individual postal and email address, or individual phone number is collected just when you voluntarily share it with us. As a web and app development company, we, Arcitech, will not be selling any of the Personal information to any third parties.
- The following terms and conditions and all applicable laws will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website, without any limitation or qualification. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. By visiting this website or downloading any information from the website, you agree to abide by the below terms and conditions. In case you don’t, we request you not to use the website or download any information from the site.
- Certain links on this site may lead to external sites not operated by us. No warranty is made in regards to such links and services and we take no responsibility for it. Any use that you make of that external information is at your own risk.
- You shall be responsible to comply with the jurisdiction laws from where you access this site and you will be agreeable not to violate any such law regarding the information on this site.
- Arcitech will not entertain any unauthorized idea submissions from external non-business associations. Any idea, not within the purview of business relationship with clients may not be treated as valid and can be disregarded or destroyed. We hold no obligation to take care of such unauthorized data.
- Arcitech has business relationships with multiple customers, suppliers, clients and others. Terminologies like joint venture, partnership and partner showcase business relationship showing common interest areas and these words do not show accurate legal bonding.
- This page guides you to our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you avail our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- The software development services help to get the customer information which is provided by them in the registration form so that cookies can be placed on the customer’s computer. Then you can avail more information about customer activity which in turn helps to provide the desired information about the product preferred by them in the right time. This helps the customer to save time and facilitate their buying process with ease.
Parts of the site may utilize cookies just for security and authentication purposes. This data is utilized exclusively to keep up your computer’s session to the server. This data isn’t shared or sold to outsider associations for any reason.
PASSWORDS AND CONTENT:
- You will keep any passwords or log-in details used in connection with the Service secure and you are totally responsible for when and how your account with us is used and the actions of any people you give your password and log-in details to.
- You are solely responsible for your data and any content you use or store in connection with your Service. You must hold, and continue to hold, all intellectual property rights in your data and contents (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights), or be licensed to do so. The terms under which you hold or license your data and content must permit us to carry out our obligations to you in providing the Service. You grant us a license to use and reproduce all your data and content in order to fulfill our obligations under this agreement.
- You must ensure that you comply with our Acceptable Use Policy terms in relation to any data or content you use or store in connection with your Service.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
Because of use of third party content, you may be directed to other websites. If you decide to visit other site, it is solely at your own discretion and responsibility to take protective measures to guard against viruses or such destructive elements. Such links do not imply that our website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.
ARCHIVING AND BACKUP OF YOUR DATA:
- You are solely responsible for the back-up of your data (including email files). You must maintain a recent copy of your data at your premises at all times. We will not be liable for incomplete, out-of-date, corrupt or otherwise deficient data recovered from our backups.
- We will archive your data on a regular basis for the purposes of disaster recovery. In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, we will restore from the last known good archive. In the event of corruption of all of our archives, or in the event that an old archive is used to restore data, you should be prepared to upload your data to your web site.
THE USE OF SPAM AND VIRUS FILTERS:
We can use spam and virus filters and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, this may require us to use third party equipment or services to monitor and filter email traffic between our equipment and the Internet. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of spam or virus filters.
SITE ACTIVITY DATA:
Each time a guest results in these present circumstances site; our web server gathers and logs certain data. These entrance logs are kept for a reasonable period of time. These logs incorporate however are not confined to your machine’s TCP/IP address, your username (if pertinent), date, time and documents got to.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- If accounts are not settled, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed.
- Any additional costs incurred as a result of chasing late debts, including admin, emails, phone calls or faxes or third party charges will be added to the account in question.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE:
i. We may suspend or terminate your account if:
- you breach this agreement and fail to rectify any remediable breach within 7 days of us notifying you to do so;
- you become insolvent;
- you have not cleared your dues; or
- we are ordered to do so by a court or pursuant to an arbitration award.
ii. In addition to any other rights we may have under this agreement, you agree that we may, without notice to you and without any liability to us, amend, alter or take down your data or content if we:
- receive an order from a court or other competent body requiring us to do so;
- are directed to do so by the Indian Authority, any other regulatory body or authority or industry association;
- consider in our sole discretion that you are breaching this agreement including without limitation, by infringing third party intellectual property rights, or because your data or content is defamatory, illegal, obscene or breaches a person’s privacy.
iii. From time to time we may have to suspend or disconnect the service without notice or deny your access to the Service during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involved in the Service. We will use reasonable endeavours to procure the resumption of the services as soon as reasonably practicable. In these circumstances you will remain liable for all charges due throughout the period of suspension.
iv. If your account has been suspended or terminated due to your breach, reactivation of your account will be at our discretion. If we agree to reactivate your account, we will require payment in full of all outstanding amounts and payment of a reactivation fee.
v. If we wish to terminate your Service for reasons other than a breach of these conditions, we can do so by giving you 30 days written notice. In this circumstance, we will refund any remaining unused credit on your account.
vi.If your account is closed for whatever reason you must pay all outstanding charges immediately.
vii. We are under no obligation to provide you with a copy of your data or content if we have suspended or terminated your access to the Service for your breach. If we provide you with a copy of your data or content in such circumstances, we are entitled to charge a fee for doing so. If we terminate your account or any Service in such circumstances we may also at our discretion destroy your data or content. If your data or content is destroyed it may not be recoverable.
viii. You will conduct such tests and computer virus scanning as may be necessary to ensure that data uploaded by you onto or downloaded by you from the server does not contain any computer virus and will not in any way, corrupt the data or systems of any person.
ix. You are solely responsible for dealing with persons who access your data and you will not refer complaints or inquiries in relation to such access to us.
x.You agree that if, in our sole discretion, you are using the Services in a way which is not legitimate, is not in compliance with this agreement or any law that we may suspend, disable, limit or terminate the Services or deny you access to the Service without notice, including taking down any of your data or content.
While having an access to the website, you agree not to interrupt or disturb the functioning of the website in any way. You shall not copy, modify, and reproduce any information regarding our services / products / solutions in any manner, from the website.
Elements of Arcitech websites are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Arcitech website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by us. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Arcitech will assume no liability if any harm is done to your infrastructure while downloading any content from our website. It remains entirely your responsibility to ensure proper precautions while doing so.
You are free to post comments / feedbacks on these blogs, provided the following are taken care of:
- You shall not defame or abuse the organization or any third party.
- You shall not violate the legal rights of the organization.
- You shall not use any derogatory or objectionable statements.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, worms or any software that could harm the infrastructure in any way.
- You shall not upload any files that are legally bound not to be shared.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
The website and the material content provided on this site or any software available on this site, are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or warranty. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Arcitech’s best activities, there is no guarantee that this website will be free of viruses.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
In no event shall Arcitech be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Arcitech is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE:
You shall not use the website for any illegal or unlawful purpose. You shall not use the website for any usage that could damage any infrastructure of Arcitech. You shall not try to gain unauthorized access of any of our servers or information.
The user is ready to indemnify Arcitech against any claim, cost, expense, loss while usage of this website.
If any clause of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable wording may be severed from this agreement and the remaining terms of this agreement continue in force.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in India. Both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
NOTIFICATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS:
All notifications under this agreement will be by email to your nominated internet address. By entering into this agreement you agree to receive other email communications of a marketing and promotional nature unless you opt out of our mailing list. You will not be able to opt-out of critical service notifications, renewal, billing and account notifications, scheduled downtime notifications or any other communications deemed to be an essential part of our Service to you.
This website may contain clerical and typographical errors as well as inaccuracies. Arcitech disclaims any obligations to update the website or any of the content on the website. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness of the contents distributed through the website. Thereby, you acknowledge that any reliance on such contents shall be at your sole risk. This website is for information purpose only and should not be considered as technical advice of any sort.